3 Day Training Classes for 2018
During this 3-day theory & practical training course, Daniel will teach you about his patented multiple-layer technique, his experience, and also:
- Eyelash extension types (single and double-lash)
- Adhesive types
- Materials & tools needed to apply eyelash extensions
- 7 ways to separate lashes for easier An application of lashes
- Single-layer eyelash extension technique
You will have the opportunities to practice the multiple-layer technique on your class partner on day 1 through 3 during the course.
To qualify: You must have an esthetician or cosmetologist license.
Students will have a choice to buy Professional Kit for their Career Path after graduation.
(We have 4 colors for Professional Kit including Plain Black, Diamond Black, Diamond Gold, Diamond White. Please tell our office clerk which color you like before we send out the kit)
WHAT IS AN EXTENDED CLASS?
Extended Class does not teach you new techniques, but instead we emphasize that you learn from Daniel's 3-day training course in depth.
During this 8-hour class, he will teach you how to:
- Mix lash extensions varying in color, length, curvature, and thickness to create new lash looks/styles
- Apply twin lashes (double lashes) to last longer
- Apply lash extensions to different natural lash types (i.e. straight, curly, etc.)
- Apply lash extensions for different eye shapes (i.e. almond-shape, large, etc.)
- How to efficiently work with faux mink strip lash extensions to save time and product, and to customize the length.
WHO IS ABLE TO TAKE THE CLASS?
- You must have already taken Daniel's 3-day training course for his multi-layer patented-techniques.
- You MUST take 4 photos showing different angles of your work: Up, Down, Side, and Front close-ups so that Daniel may review your work. It is recommended to photograph using a live model. Photos MUST be taken in high quality and up-close in color. Please see example below:
3) After Daniel has reviewed your work and he sees that you are proficient in the multiple-layer techniques, you will receive a notice from us regarding your eligibility to take the Extended Class.
After demonstrating proficiency in the patented multiple-layer techniques, you will be added to the Lôngmi™ Lashes® network of lash technicians. The Lôngmi™ Lashes® Network allows client retention and brand recognition; ensuring clients have a list of technicians to go to for their lash extension needs.
PRICING - TO BE ANNOUNCED
SCHEDULE - TO BE ANNOUNCED
but you MUST put your name on the list
to secure your place without any required deposit!
Includes The plaque certificate ($50-sample below)
Only students who took the Extended Class can attend the Advance Class.
Students who graduated from the Advance Class will be nominees for Daniel to select as his qualified trainer or assistant for his 3-day training classes.
2 days Training for Single Layer ( Technique Only)
CLASS TRAINING AT OC WESTMINSTER, CA - $1600
CLASS TRAINING OUTSIDE OF WESTMINSTER , CA – $1900
· State Board License ( Cosmetologist or Esthetician)
· Eyelash Extensions Certificate
· 8 pictures: 4 before and 4 after.
· Minimum of 1 year Experience in Single Layer Eyelash Extensions
· Having experience of sanitation.
· Having experience on dealing with Allergic Clients.
Knowledge Requirements (Checklist)
· Student know how to pick up lashes
· Student know how to pick up adhesive
· Student know how to use proper tools
· Student know how to control amount of adhesive
· Student know how to deal with allergies
· Student know how to cover lower lashes
· Student know how to apply lashes to natural lashes on client
· Student know how to do styles ( Cat Eye, Natural look , Central look)
· Student know how to remove eyelashes extension off real lashes.
WE WILL PROVIDE CHECKLIST FOR STUDENT BEFORE TRAINING CLASS. KNOWLEDGE TEST WILL BE GIVEN BEFORE TRAINING CLASS.
- 1 box of Lashes – C .15 Size 8 - 15mm
- 1 Box of Lashes – J+ .20 Size 8 – 15mm
- 1 Box of Lashes – Twin V ( 2 Branches ) .10 , .12, .15 Select one item of your choice.
- 1 Bottle of Strong Adhesive NOTE: Daniel Will Provide Mild or Medium Adhesive in class If needed.
- 1 Bottle of Primer
- 4 Tweezers
- 1 Roll of Micropore Tape
- 5 Gel Pads
- 5 Masks
- 1 Blackbox and Board
- 1 Scissor
- Adhesive Holder
- Lint Free Wands
- Mascara Brushes